Gas Indonesia Summit & Exhibition 2018 returns for the 3rd edition on 1st – 3rd August in Jakarta. Developed under the theme “Accelerating Integration of Indonesia’s Gas & LNG Infrastructure”, Gas Indonesia Summit & Exhibition 2018 is the country’s leading event dedicated to advancing the development of Indonesia’s gas and LNG industry by aligning key stakeholders from government and private organisations.
Important topics to be covered in 2018 include:
- Overcoming distributed natural gas demand across the Indonesian archipelago
- Development of natural gas and LNG infrastructure in strategic areas: Central and Eastern Indonesia
- Understand the latest reforms regarding natural gas pricing, allocation and utilization
- Discover the natural gas virtual pipeline value chain in Indonesia: mini-LNG, LNG carrier, FLNG and FSRU, onshore LNG, truck
- Update on PLN’s plans to tender for the procurement of LNG across 21 locations
- Scenarios for the use of CNG as a feedstock for power plants
- Opportunities in Indonesian Deepwater Development projects for gas supply
- Learn about the Trans-Indonesia Gas Pipeline; interconnection between regions and how this will affect supply
Become A Speaker
Speaking at the conference at Gas Indonesia 2018 brings opportunity to your organisation to strengthen relationships with partners and influencers face to face. Establish your brand, share your expertise, and engage with the industry at Indonesia’s meeting point for the energy professionals.
If you are interested in speaking at Gas Indonesia Summit & Exhibition 2018 contact:
Alexander Lewis: E: AlexLewis@gasindosummit.com